Accelerating Incident Response
Real-time Network Born-Threat Validation
Incident response and security teams today need a better way to identify threats and take fast action to protect their organization. CSPi solutions deliver an innovative new approach to incident response, helping teams complete investigations much faster to take action quickly – before it’s too late
Our ARIA SDS solution helps security teams:
- Gain 80% more identification and validation of threats
- Feed threat tools the right data (and better data) to quickly scope and validate a threat
- Integrate with leading SIEMs, IDS, IPS, and full-feature UEBA tools
- Automate responses with SOAR and other detection tools
- Halt any network policy violations immediately
Incident Response Solutions
Enhance network security capabilities by monitoring all network communications, including east-west traffic
- Monitor network traffic and create metadata for threat detection tools to improve visualization and threat detection
- Automate actions to disrupt threats as validated to mitigate impact
- Leverage API-driven programmatic control
Gain a complete packet capture solution for advanced network monitoring and security
- Gain line-rate packet capture, timestamping, and load-balancing capabilities
- Offload IDS/IPS host to higher line rates
- Enable host server packet capture of 10 or 25Gb by offloading to Myricom ARC series or Myricom SIA
Record 10Gb network traffic for detailed data extraction and forensic analysis
- Record redirected network traffic streams, such as those from the ARIA SDS Packet Intelligence application
- Gain a forensic tool to automatically verify breaches and their impact on critical assets
The most dangerous threats are those that land and then spread to your most critical assets. These can result from compromised credentials, insider threats, and lateral spreading after an infected device comes into your environment, all of which are missed by perimeter defenses and EDR.
Today’s incident response tools typically receive notifications from only the firewall or the endpoints. Yet as many as 80% of threats traversing your network do not go through the firewall.
Worse yet, many partial visibility information events get picked up but don’t provide enough information. They become “noise” or can’t be validated as incidents. This wastes your security team’s time and distracts them from focusing on real threats.
Time is not on your side – damage and potential data exfiltration can happen in hours once a breach occurs.
With ARIA SDS network security applications, it’s far easier for security professionals to perform incident response in new, cost-effective ways. The tools provide a means to detect and validate all network-born threats at full line rate.
In addition, they help find and validate these threats before they become full-blown breaches. Added intelligence performs automatic, programmatic API-triggered actions necessary to stop these threats immediately.
Finally, forensic tools are provided for those incidents found to determine the extent of any damage –ideal for audits and compliance reporting.
Accelerate your incident response